person: are you over bucky barnes yet
Of course I do.
I’d swear by it, but I haven’t had much luck with that recently.
the thing is, Bucky only has like, 10 lines in CATWS. but 9 out of those 10 lines make you wanna set yourself on fire.
What if the trolls skin was actually fur and when they were startled or felt threatened they’d puff up to look scary
"I’ll stop the world and melt with you" a karaoke duet sung by Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers
It was kind of a great yet not great day.
But we got a lot of good pictures. LOL
that’s how you make armor for women, no bullshit boob cups.
Boob cups must be the most uncomfortable things on earth… What the hell are you supposed to do when one of your boobs slips out? Let’s say you inhale or move your chest somehow so your breasts get free from the cup and end up clipped on the edge?? You can’t even pull them like you can when your bra gets all screwed up! Like who wants to wear that while they’re fighting monsters and shit?
I hit reblog so hard I may have sprained my finger
so if sebstan has a deal for 9 more movies (or 7 more? whatevs) as the winter soldier here are some titles i would like to see i will even offer my skills as director
- Bucky Barnes and the Huge Pile of Puppies
- Bucky Barnes and the Beach Trip
- Bucky and Steve Go to the Park
- Bucky Barnes Gets 12 Solid Hours of Sleep and Eats a Nice Breakfast in the Morning
- Bucky and Steve Go Stargazing
- Bucky Barnes Meets the Avengers and They All Love Him and Accept Him Into the Pack and Offer Him a Big New Happy Family
- Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers’ Very Nice No Problems Very Happy Day pt. 1
- Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers’ Very Nice No Problems Very Happy Day pt. 2
please and thank you marvel you will find my resume on your desks in the morning
so airplanes officially banned tweezers. honestly i think anyone that can hijack an airplane with a pair of tweezers deserves the airplane
im trying to find the best way to draw a portrait of my haitian friend for the memory project but colored pencils are hard and regular pencils might be not enough?? anyone have any suggestions for what media (preferably light and will stay on the page, so not chalk) would make something really special? also what do you think for backgrounds?